Wednesday, March 18, 2009

From the moment I wake up, I am racing around trying to get everything done before Jer gets home. All of you that know me, know that I can't cook. But I try.....sometimes. Anyways, lately I have been cooking a lot....and it's getting much better. Tonight we had steak, Au gratin potatoes and green beans....Jer cooked the steak so there wasn't much talent needed for my part! Back to the subject....I race around all day so that we can eat when Jeremy gets home.....then we can relax...watch a movie or TV. Today I decided that if I am going to feel rushed all the time, I might as well make it work to my advantage.

So here goes.......I decided that I would speed walk everywhere....to the laundry room when I had to change out the laundry....to the office when a client called....to the kitchen to fix a bottle. You see, in theory I am burning calories if I walk fast. Nevertheless, I looked like an idiot speed walking around my house....who knows tomorrow it might be lunges ;) (it's OK to chuckle a little...it is weird...but I have to get back into shape somehow)

Addi was up all morning.....she even stayed awake while we were at Joann's (she loved all the attention....she was smiling and talking up a storm). This afternoon she took a long nap.....but I had to get her to sleep with the blow dryer.....that is why she is in her boppy by the shower taking a nap :)


While Addi was sleeping I made the girl's shirt for their birthday party. I had originally thought I would do jeans, but that wouldn't be very comfortable for them on the games at the party. Sooooo I did pink cupcake shirts to go with polka dot pants I found at target....of course I will have a choice for Grace...polka dots or stripes...Miss Independent.

I took this picture when Daddy got home from work....I had just given Miss A a bath :)

I have a question......When do babies start crawling? I should know. Addison moves everywhere. Today we put her on her tummy on the bed and this is what happened......


Starting point



Talking to Daddy



Wait a second....how did you get here?

Look at that tongue...she is working hard...she is on her knees!

I feel like she is going to be on the move soon. It feels so early for that!

2 comments:

KRiSTiN said...

Cute pictures!! Girl, I need to get in shape, too. I had to stop breastfeeding and since then, my metabolism has HALTED.

Tiffany Dawn said...

Nate crawled at 6 mo I think... they have to sit first... He was sitting at 4 mo... then crawling at 6 and walking at 9... I THINK thats it....

Anyway- she'll prob just start scooting fora while!! NO more leaving her and coming back and she's in the same spot!!! Darn! :)

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker