Thursday, March 5, 2009

Prayer Request

My cousin Leslie has a good friend from high school named Jill. I found out today that Jill's husband was killed on Sunday in a motorcycle accident. He is early 30s and they have a 3 year old little girl......he also has a 16 year old son. My heart is breaking right now for Jill and her family.

I know they have a lot of friends and family at their home right now. He was a part of BACA...Bikers Against Child Abuse....they are also providing a lot of support right now.

I absolutely can't imagine what she is going through right now. Please pray with me for Jill and her family.

1 comment:

Jenifer said...

After her husbands funeral her sister was in a terrible accident on the way home. Her & her two kids rolled the vehicle I believe it was twice but last I heard they are doing ok.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker