Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Eyes of Texas

Jer is a huge Texas fan....no, neither one of use graduated from there.....I guess it is because his ponies aren't doing so well. Same same can't be said about my Bears!!!!

This was the first outfit he bought for Addi. I found the matching socks at the airport while I was on a business trip. She has finally grown into it.....so I thought I would take pictures just for Daddy!!

I have tried and tried to get a pic of her smiling. This is as close as I have come :)


Look closely.....she is trying to do "hook'em horns!"
(No Jer, it is not her middle finger!)



MeeMaw came over yesterday to help me while I got all of the girls party stuff ready, cooked dinner and straightened up the house. Addi soaked up the attention !!! In fact, Addison wouldn't let MeeMaw sit down. She wanted MeeMaw to walk her around the house and talk or sing!

1 comment:

Jenifer said...

Oh she is wearing the wrong outfit!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker