Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Birthday MeeMaw!

Yesterday was MeeMaw's Birthday. The girls were so excited about giving her the presents they helped me wrap. Of course, MeeMaw didn't get to unwrap her presents alone!


It was impossible to get a good picture with everyone looking at the camera with their eyes open :)





Faith and Grace love their MeeMaw! She has helped me with the the girls from the moment they were born.
When GaGa took the girls to the North Richland Hills Christmas event, they asked MeeMaw if she was going. She said no, "I'm too old for that". When they were getting their coats on to leave, MeeMaw was helping Faith with her coat....I guess they were having trouble because Faith walked off saying, "MeeMaw, you are too old to help me do that"! :)
When we were wrapping MeeMaw's birthday gifts, I asked Faith how old MeeMaw was.....she said, "MeeMaw said she was old, she is almost 48 or 80 Mommy"! :)
We love you MeeMaw! Happy Birthday!!!!!

No comments:

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker