Friday, December 12, 2008

Home Health Care

I have spoken to my nurse at the home health care place several times today. They are soooo nice.....almost making me forget about the needles! She did say that I would have to learn to put the iv in myself.....I'm not going to lie.....having major anxiety about that!

On the bright side, they can monitor everything....Addison, contractions, medicine.....and I don't have to be in the hospital!

I have had a house full today! It has been great! G (Jer's mom...Sharon) came over this morning and brought me breakfast and kept me company. Sharon (another Sharon) came over about 9am and started helping me with the house. The drapery people came about 11am and put up the awning in Addison's room.....I love it.....I looks so sweet!!! Then my mom came over!!!!



I am soooo excited to have her here. Ya know, moms just make it better. Although, she is trying to convince me that the iv thing is not a big deal.....she will get more queasy than I will :) She is making several meals for us.....I'm sure Jeremy will love having real food instead of fast food.



----I found out today that my Meme's husband is in the hospital. So if everyone would pray for him, we would really appreciate it!!!





Well, that's my update. Thank you so much for all of your thoughts and prayers...and encouraging messages :)

Another picture of my silly monkeys!! This one was taken when the girls visited Cristie in her dorm room. I'm sure they were bouncing off the walls...look at that hair!!! and those expressions!!!

1 comment:

Brandi Burden said...

Well I am glad to hear you feel a little better about it now. It eases my mind now that I have read this. You and your family have been on my mind since I read the last post. It sounds like the doctor is taking good care of you and Addison. It will all be worth it once she is here. Take care and keep us posted!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker