Monday, December 29, 2008

Update

Birthday!!!

On my birthday, my mom, brother, Faith and Grace took me to lunch! The girls sang happy birthday several times......even in the bathroom :) That night Jeremy took me to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory....which is heaven for the pregnant Brook!!!! On Saturday Jer took all of us to my favorite Hibachi grill. It was the girls first time....they were absolutely fascinated. Mom took some pictures on her phone....I will post them when I get them :) Grace had to sit in Jeremy's lap while the food was being prepared. Every time their were flames Faith threw her hands in the air saying "yea"....."bravo"!!!! We had a blast!


Contractions!!!!

Today has not been a good day. This morning when I was monitoring, I had 10 contractions. The nurse gave me a demand dose and then increased my regular dose. She told me if it keeps up they will put me in the hospital.....sooooo I was all for the increased meds. She had me monitor for an additional 30 minutes....I had too many contractions again. She gave me another demand dose (about 4x what I get every hour). I monitored again.....and had one big contraction and lots of little ones......my uterus was very irritated. I have an appointed today at 4:30 so I will update everyone then.

No comments:

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker