Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Once Upon A Time....

While I was resting today, Faith read me some bedtime stories.


Here are a few....

Once upon a time their was a Princess named Addison. She woke up when it was nighttime and came to my room. I told her it was ok and that she could go back to sleep. Addison got back in Mommy's tummy and went to sleep.

Once upon a time there was a big monster. He had a gun that went bang bang. But Addison had a bigger gun and scared the monster away. (Guns.....thanks to chuck e cheese video games...we never play them, but they always try to talk me into it)

Once upon a time in Strawberry Shortcake Land, Pinky Pie the pony was lost in a cave. Baby Addison came to Shortcake Land and found Piny Pie. The End


Two days ago Faith decided to use her magic wand and do magic spells. Poof!!! She turned me into a princess. Poof!! She turned herself into a fairy princess. Poof!!! She turned Grace into a bat!!! Grace was not happy at all with this. She said, "but mommy, I am not a bat!!!! I am a little girl"!

No comments:

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker