Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Addison Cooper Bell

Addison Cooper Bell
January 5, 2009
6 lbs 8 oz
18 inches

In the OR, the first time I saw my little girl



6 pounds 8.2 ounces


She was not happy when the NICU team was checking her out:)

After recovery, they wheeled me to the NICU so I could hold her for the first time!!!

Once she is out of the NICU we will be about to take more pictures of her....without all the redness and yuck all over her :)

They are talking about letting her into the normal nursery if she keeps sucking. She has been able to control her temperature and her breathing......thank you God!!!! Last night when they weighed her, she had only lost 3 ounces!

Jer or my mom wheels me to the NICU every three hours so I can feed her....they have certain "touch times" so everyone loves going in during that time.

Right now Jer and Gee are at home putting together her crib and a few little things that just came in.......we have been waiting forever for her crib...good timing!!!

5 comments:

Jenifer said...

She looks so much like Grace when she was born!

KRiSTiN said...

OMG. Congrats!!! I am so happy for you!! I read your last 3 posts and could have cried. Welcome Addison!!

Amanda said...

She's beautiful! Congrats again!

Alicia said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

seems like you were pregnant for forever...i can only imagine how you felt...she is BEAUTIFUL and i cant wait to see more pics!

xoxo~alicia

chelsea rose said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad to hear that she is doing well. She is beautiful.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker