Sunday, January 18, 2009

Big Sisters!!!

The girls have been with their dad, which worked out since we were in the hospital for so long. I really didn't want them to see Addison or me in the hospital. They asked me if the doctor made Addison feel better......doctor=sick...according to 3 year olds :)
This weekend they met their baby sister for the first time!!! They were so excited and very helpful! Grace was a little scared of her at first because she is so little but by Sunday she would hand me diapers and touch her feet. Faith was so funny. She kept saying "she is sooo bootiful"! They both sang her songs....you are my sunshine.....twinkle, twinkle little star.....ABCs. Today they helped me give her a bath and but her pretty clothes on....they were very good at telling mommy how to do things :)

The very first time they saw her



Grace is a little overwhelmed at first :)

Faith did not want to miss a minute of the activity

They stayed up late so they could help get feed her

It was such a great time for Mommy! All three of my sweet little girls! It was more tiring but not hard. I am so blessed with my crazy but perfect for me family :)



2 comments:

chelsea rose said...

So sweet. You're going to have such good helpers:)

Emily said...

What sweet moments! All three of your girls are little beauties.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker