Thursday, January 8, 2009

Update

Jeremy is holding Addison right now and I am trying to get some rest.....well that is just not possible....so I thought I would give everyone a quick update.

Today the NICU doctor decided to only and try and bottle or breast feed Addison every other feeding. They want to use the tube a little more because they don't want her to get too tired.

When we went to feed her at 6 she did wonderful!!!! I was able to feed her for about 14 minutes and she took a little less than an ounce out of the bottle! We were so proud of her. Jer is holding her while she gets her 9 feeding and we will both go back for the midnight one. The NICU was getting in another baby, so the healthiest ones were moved to a step down NICU.....Addison was one of them :)

Her are a few pictures we took at the 3 feeding.


Snuggling with Mommy
















She was actually awake :)


She loves cuddling with Daddy....he is sooo warm!

4 comments:

Amy said...

She is so tiny and so beautiful!

Courtney said...

She's beautiful! Hope she gets to come home very soon! I can only imagine how anxious you are!

chelsea rose said...

It sounds like progress is being made, which always a plus. I hope she gets to come home soon. I'm sure the older girls are anxious to be your little helpers:)

Emily said...

well I will echo the words of everyone else...she is beautiful. I will pray for your peace of mind when you are discharged without your baby girl and pray for Miss Addison to figure out the whole eating thing quickly.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker