Thursday, January 22, 2009

First Day Away

I had a work meeting today. Yep....17 days after I had Addi...but I couldn't miss it :(
Anyways, MeeMaw came over and spoiled Miss Addison!!!! Addi was in heaven when MeeMaw rocked and sang to her......I really don't think she was put down the entire time I was gone :) It is really awesome to see Addison enjoy the things that Faith, Grace and myself did. I can clearly remember being rocked by MeeMaw while she sang to me. Faith and Grace still love it!!!

Gee and I took Addi to the doctor yesterday. He was overjoyed with her progress.....ok so he was pleased....we were overjoyed :) She gained 9 ounces!!!! 7 pounds 2 ounces :) The visit was just a weight check to make sure she is gaining enough because she was premature. I don't think we have to worry, she eats like a champ! After the visit, we walked around Southlake, had lunch and did a little shopping. We found the cutest sling....Addison seems to really like it....she slept all through lunch and most of the shopping.

(she looks big in this pic!!)

About 15 minutes ago I took this picture of Addi and Daddy.....look familiar? He comes home from work and this is where they stay until I wake him up and make him put her down and come to bed :) As Gee says, "he is in love" :)



1 comment:

chelsea rose said...

So cute, she's definitely a daddy's girl.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker