Thursday, January 29, 2009

Birthday Weekend

This weekend Faith, Grace, Mom and I are going to Emory and Brylan's birthday party. Squeaky is going to have a fun weekend with Daddy!!! I am very interest to see how it goes....Jer is really excited!! Addi and I made this dress for Emory today.....I am really hoping I can get Brylan's done. :)

(not a great pic.....I hope it fits her!)
Yesterday Jer, Addi and I went to look at cars.......we are planning on trading mine in. Addison was wonderful.....except when she found out mommy forgot her bottle :( So on one of the test drives, we stopped at Walgreens....problem solved!!! Here are a few pics of Squeaky from yesterday.

of course I had to put a bow in her hair!




1 comment:

Amanda said...

Addi is the sweetest! And I love the dress - you are so talented! I just decided this weekend to sign up for a sewing class. I bought a machine a year and a half ago, and it's still sitting in the closet!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker