Thursday, January 15, 2009

Pics from today

Of course, I took more pictures today. I just can't help it, she is just so darn cute :)


Taking a nap on our bed with the stuffed animal Uncle Cody gave her. I had it on the heartbeat setting. It really seemed to calm her.

Sleeping on daddy's tummy. This seems to be her favorite spot......daddy's too....they were both sound asleep in the recliner when I got up for a feeding.
Today we received the sweetest note from the nurses that cared for Addi in the NICU! I was so suprised that they each took the time to write us an encouraging message....(they could have just signed their names). We were sooo pleased with almost all of the doctors and nurses that cared for us!
As some of you might know, I have been a little tramatized by her belly button thing. Not that it grossed me out, I was just worried about hurting her. Well, today when Gee and I were changing a diaper we noticed it had fallen off :) Gee took care of it :)
Well my hubby is here. I have a hot bath calling my name :)

2 comments:

Courtney said...

She's so sweet. Seeing her is making me anxious to hold my own. So far I've been able to remind myself that my all-night sleeping will come to an end and that subsides the anxiousness, but these pictures are making me think I'm ready...

KRiSTiN said...

She is so adorable!!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker