Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Squeaky and the Sewing Machine

If you don't already know, Jeremy's nickname for Addison is Squeaky. It is very accurate! She is constantly making little squeaking sounds......in her sleep, while she is eating and when she is frustrated. Even her cries are a little squeaky sounding :) When Jer was leaving for work this morning (I did everything to convince him that if the school was closed, it was way too dangerous for him to go to work....he just smiled) he said, "bye squeaky....I love you".....it made me think...what if this name sticks? "Shoot Squeaky, Shoot!"....."Good Job Squeaky"....ya know if she plays basketball. "Squeaky...you have to eat at least 3 green beans!" "So...you are taking Squeaky to the movies?" Oh.....I don't know if she is going to like this name :)
Here are a few pics of Squeaky in the tutu I made her.


I know, I know.....when Daddy's away.....Mommy will play.......dress up ;)

Addi and I sat down at the sewing machine a couple of days ago and decorated one of her onesies......

(ruffles are much cuter and not so off center in person)

I think I am going to add a third row of ruffles to this one :) I love ruffles on her little bottom!


4 comments:

Brandi Burden said...

Aww she is so precious in that adorable tutu! You are very talented! I think you can do it all!! I love the onesie!

Courtney said...

Wow, sewing...I'm impressed!

And, yes, you have to be careful with those nicknames. Clinton's was Stinky and I'm having a hard time getting Rodney's family to stop calling him that! Although, squeaky is a lot cuter than stinky.

chelsea rose said...

So cute...I didn't know that you sewed. I have an ice day today so I am at home sewing right now. She's looking cute in the tutu.

Alicia said...

That little onesie is just too cute! So is the tutu...this is why I want a girl someday! Her nickname is cute and of course daddy is not thinking that far in advance!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker