Monday, January 12, 2009

First Day Home


Today has been a wonderful day!!!
We picked up Addi this morning. Jer met Gee and I at the hospital to bring us home. Addison was wonderful! Of course, after each feeding I took full advantage to the extra cuddle time I got. Jeremy came home from work early to love on our little girl. He did the 6 and 9 feeding....but I don't think he put her down in between :) Every little peep from her won a little extra attention from her daddy!


Here are a few pics from today!



We are about to start our first night :)

4 comments:

chelsea rose said...

It's so exciting to hear that your precious little girl made it home.

Tiffany Dawn said...

That is so precious! I'm so glad you are home with your newest little angel! When do Faith and Grace get to meet her?

Whitney Bownds said...

Congratulations..
I have been busy trying to close down the store.. and i've gotten behind on blogging.. i am so glad to hear that miss addi is ok and now home safe with mommy and daddy.. i hope you are feeling well and getting some rest.. congratulations.. what do grace and faith think of the new addition?

KRiSTiN said...

awwww, she's gorgeous!! congrats!! I am so glad she's here and home with you guys now.

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker